Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pictures...


Bow/Jewelry Holder...
*Holes filled, Sanded, painted, antiqued, glazed, and accessorized!!!

Nails for hanging headbands and all Miss Plunkett accessories... 

Key Rack...

1x2" piece of wood sanded, primed, painted, antiqued, glazed, old hardware painted antiqued and glazed added on, dried and hung with adhesive velcro!






The best part, I had EVERYTHING I NEEDED SO I DIDN'T SPEND A PENNY TO DO THIS! Of course I had to spend some money at some point so if you were to go out and get the stuff... I would guess it would cost about $5-7 for the key rack(wood and everything, but not the antique hardware). And if you happen to have a broken rocking chair lying around, it would be the cost of paint, glaze and nails... also about $5-7... use seashells from past beach vacations... even more memorable of a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment