Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crafts I've Done/Craft To Do List

So potentially this could be a long list IF I could remember all I have done but I have a horrible memory... that's why I'm starting blog my projects.

Crafts and Projects I've done:
*Hair accessories for my lil' girl, flower clips, fabric smashed flower headbands
*Easter Dresses for my lil' girl
*ties for my lil' guy
*ruffle pants and matching top for my lil' girl
*fabric covered Mini Book of Mormon's
*Posie Clips
*Rolled rose appliques to my purse
*Rolled rose banner for my living room
*Grape vine lamp shades
*Entertainment Center redo w/blue ocean breeze krylon, antiquing, and quatrafoil stencil on top
*Halloween costumes for my lil girl, Anne Geddies baby, tutu cowgirl, Tinker Bell
*Jewelry(I tried)
*A multi wrap dress for myself
*Vinyl lettering for my cupboards
*Made a Love Sac
*Curtains for my bedroom
*wall art for my bedroom
*Dresser redo that stills needs a redo
*twirly skirts for my lil' girl
*trucker hat for my lil' boy
*scarf & mittens for my lil' girl
*blankets for the kids
*upright booster seat cover(don't want to do that again)
*Antique screen with vinyl lettering
*Kitchen table and chairs redo that also needs a redo
*baby slings, diaper pouches, burp cloths, and onesies

OK, so that's all I can think of right now.

Here is a PARTIAL list of what I WANT TO DO:

*pot rack from the back of my broken rocking chair
*Note holder from the seat of my broken rocking chair
*a little kitchen made from a shlf stand for my lil' girl
*U of U t's and hoodies for the fam
*Halloween Shandelier
*Lots of halloween vinyl for the windows
*diaper bag from oil cloth
*car seat canopy for my baby on the way
*more girl clothes
*peasant top for me
*skirt for me
*something boyish... I need help on this one
*halloween jammies for the kids
*Dinosour costume for my lil' boy
*Ballerina costume for my lil' girl
Inspired by others blogs:
*Crayon cozy
*craft cans
*household room signs
*earring holder
*fabric & magnetic fishing kit
*picture frame key holder
*kids ice cream shop from a box
*card table tents
*chicken wire picture holder
*vintage temple blocks
*halloween wreath
*burlap/weed wreath
*Christmas wreath
*sugar cookie lollipops



No comments:

Post a Comment