Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meet Me~Julie

I love the craft blog craze going on and all the new ideas I have been getting from them. I have a small business on etsy where I sell designer budget books and coupon organizers. I could spend all day looking on the internet for either coupons or craft ideas, trust me, I have. I don't intend to but it happens.

This is one of four blogs I have begun. My other three are My Lil' Budget Book(where you can find lots of budget tips and coupon sites), Mormon Mommy-prenuer(yet to be published), and my own private family blog.

I LOVE LOVE new craft ideas and creating something different and unique for my family and my home. It gives me time to forget about how many poopy diapers and wet undies I have changed. I love being a mommy and have wonderful kids but I am so glad to have an outlet for creativity and for me!



I have a long list of items I have created and wish to create and would love to have a record to look back on as well as share ideas for others, ONE PROJECT AT A TIME.

I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment