Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog name...

So now that I have started this blog, I really don't know if the original title I picked is appropriate when thinking of how or when I do crafts

Currently it is One Project At A Time because that is usually what I try to tell myself to do but again, since beginning this blog, my craft projects have been well, more than ONE at a time! Here are some names I have been considering...

Never One Project At A Time

Holy Crap Crafts

Holy Crap I NEED to Craft (I just said this one as I was overwhelmed by crying children)

20 Minutes to Craft and Blog about it too (so I can have me time)

DI Crafts(as we all know now that I love the local DI)


I think my favorite one today is Holy Crap I NEED to Craft... fits my current situation perfectly.

I don't know if anyone reads this blog yet but if you do, any thoughts on the name?

No comments:

Post a Comment